Do you want to order the building of an adventure park? The SkyPark company offers a full range of works in construction of adventure parks: design (create a project), production of components, assembly of structures. Our long term experience in the construction of adventure parks is supported by developing our own network of adventure parks. SkyPark doesn’t only build adventures parks. We are continually improving our technology, developing new and interesting obstacles and optimize the work of adventure parks.
The SkyPark company offers services:
The SkyPark company has being designing, manufacturing items of obstacles and building adventure parks since 2008. We have built tens adventure parks across Ukraine.
Buy an adventure park
An adventure park is the type of attraction loved by adults and children alike. At your option, SkyPark can build both high-rise impressive trails for adults and teenagers, and special adventure facilities for children aged 3 and older.
SkyPark offers construction of children’s adventure playgrounds of varied configuration. These can be closed playground spaces with a variety of rope-climbing stages; smaller copies of large adventure parks, with shorter trails of lower height; circular rope trails with safety nets.
A turn-key adventure park for adults: trails arranged at any height, suitable for both adults and children taller than 125 cm and aged 6-7 or older. To create a really impressive trail, we can provide a number of obstacle options from our catalogue, or turn your special ideas into reality.
Adventure park: cost of design and construction
The cost of an adventure park depends primarily on the size of the attraction facility you want to have, as well as on the following:
- Availability of supports to build an adventure park on:
- Building adventure parks mounted on trees can considerably cut the cost of materials and the cost of works for installation of artificial supports.
- The height of artificial supports and materials used to build them can influence the cost of construction differently. For example, building an adventure park featuring children’s trails and adult trails of moderate height (up to 5 m) is possible with standard wooden beams. Yet the cost of construction for adventure parks with higher wooden supports will increase disproportionately to the size of the park, and using metal supports will be even more expensive.
- Materials used for platforms and different parts of the structure:
- Wooden elements made of pine will help you cut primary cost of materials and therefore make building an adventure park more cost-efficient. However, this type of wood tends to lose its initially attractive appearance pretty soon, and the period of their useful life is rather short.
- On the contrary, elements made of hardwood (beech, ash) will last much longer, keep their original colors, and will not rot even after many years in service. Therefore, the cost of operation will be lower for such an adventure park.
- Belay systems for adventure park visitors:
- A linear continuous belay system that can be implemented with a set of two carbines fixed to the belay line interchangeably, a fixed hook, or a pulley. Such system is durable and reliable – at a moderate price.
- A safety net will allow you to cut the cost of operation for the adventure park, because you will not have to buy special gear for visitors. On the other hand, safety nets should be examined permanently for any signs of wear and tear, and replaced in due time.
- The overhead track and safety system allows to create very interesting maze trails, but it is only good for adventure parks on artificial supports, and can increase the cost of a park considerably.
Contact us by dialing the phone numbers below: (093) 767-73-11, (044) 361-60-80, or by writing to our e-mail address: email@example.com – our experts will answer all your questions about ordering construction of adventure parks by SkyPark.